Buying a new mattress can be time consuming, costly and stressful,
and we know you want to make sure that you protect your investment from ugly stains
Our EXTRAORDINARY commitment to you:
If your mattress stains we will clean or replace it.
Platinum Mattress Clean Guarantee
The Platinum Guarantee applies to specific Mattress Protectors purchased together with a new mattress for household use and both items are shown on the same sales receipt.
- In addition to our product guarantee, Sleep Corp will also guarantee the mattress (sleep surface only) remains stain fresh by providing a once only clean and sanitisation within the warranty time period.
Should the mattress sleep surface stain while properly covered by the Protector, Sleep Corp will have the protector and mattress inspected by a cleaning technician and if deemed to be the result of a faulty mattress protector due to workmanship or materials, will professionally clean and sanitise the mattress, neutralising odours and rendering the stain fresh for continued use.
Platinum Mattress Replacement Guarantee
The Platinum Replacement Guarantee applies only to specific Mattress Protectors purchased together with a new mattress for household use and both items are shown on the same sales receipt.
- In addition to our Clean Guarantee, should, in the opinion of the cleaning technician, the mattress be unable to be sanitised and rendered Stain Fresh, Sleep Corp will, at its discretion and at no cost to you, replace the sleep surface which may require the mattress to be shipped to the manufacturer for repair or replace the mattress.
In this case, Sleep Corp's liability is a maximum of the original purchase price of the mattress or the mattress replacement cost, whichever is less.
NOTE - Conditions Apply:
The mattress will need to have been covered by the Protector at the time of spillage occurred.
The mattress and Protector need to be purchased from a Sleep Corp authorized Protect-A-Bed retailer and have a manufacturer’s warranty on the mattress still in effect. The protector’s care conditions must have been met during the applicable period.
It is not recommended that latex or foam mattresses be cleaned as any steam or water will be absorbed into the mattress. In this situation, only a sanitising process will be undertaken by a cleaning technician.
Once the replacement is made, Sleep Corp becomes the owner of the original mattress protector or mattress.
If the identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement Sleep Corp reserves the right to substitute the materials or mattress with ones of comparable quality.
One time mattress replacement only. The new mattress is not eligible for further coverage under the current warranty, and Sleep Corp Pty Ltd.’s obligation under this guarantee is deemed to be complete and the guarantee ceases.
Sleep Corp Pty Ltd nor its distributors or ‘on sellers’ do not make any express warranties or representations other than those set out in this guarantee.
THIS MATTRESS AND PROTECTOR WARRANTY IS VOID IF ANY ATTEMPT IS MADE TO CLEAN THE MATTRESS OTHER THAN BY WIPING AWAY THE MATERIAL SOILING THE MATTRESS AND/OR CARE INSTRUCTIONS HAVE NOT BEEN MET including recommended washing with other linens at least once per month.
How to make a claim
To register a claim, you must:
- Notify the Sleep Corp Service Centre by email on email@example.com or phone 1300 857 123 within three (3) days of the incident. Stains older than 3 days are not easily removed and may affect your guarantee.
- Provide us with details of your full name and address and information regarding the defect.
- The original purchase receipt for the protector, as applicable, must be retained and provided to validate these guarantees.
- The protector on request is to be sent to Sleep Corp Pty Ltd for inspection and testing – Sleep Corp will bear the cost of the transport of the product.
- Sleep Corp will arrange for the protector to be replaced at no cost to you.
- Once the replacement is made, Sleep Corp becomes the owner of the original protector.
Please refer to the below link for full Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions - 10 Year Mattress Protector & Stain Protection Mattress Guarantee
Terms and Conditions - 5 Year Mattress Protector & Stain Protection Mattress Guarantee
Terms and Conditions - 5 Year Mattress Protector & Clean Mattress Guarantee
This guarantee does NOT cover:
- Mattress purchased as display/floor-stock or seconds.
- Damage caused by abuse, misuse, or negligence, including damage caused by incorrectly washing/drying at high temperatures.
- Stains on the mattress protector – Protectors are designed to absorb stains and keep the mattress sleeping surface free from stains. Most stains on the protector should readily wash out when the wash and care instructions are followed (see the sew-in label attached to mattress protector). However, a stain on the mattress protector is not deemed a fault.
- Damage to the sides of the mattress, the foundation, base, carpet, bed frame, bedding or other associated items. This warranty applies to protectors and mattresses supplied in fulfillment of this Warranty only for the balance of the warranty period from the Date of Purchase of the original Products.
- Damage caused by corrosive type liquids such as inks, nail polish, cosmetics, bleach, non-food related grease, corrosives, alcohol, dyes and solvent liquids.
- Normal wear and tear, normal soiling from everyday use, odours.
- Damage from cigarettes and other hot or foreign objects.
- Damage by pets or other animals or insects.
- Damage from sharp objects, stretching or ripping.
- Stains or damage caused by incidents that the protector could not have been reasonably expected to protect against, including: natural disaster, fire, fire damage, damage caused in the commission of a crime, burst pipes, etc.
- Stains or damage to the mattress not resulting from the failure of the protector.
- Stains or damage that result from using a protector when it is known to be damaged or defective.
- Stains or damage that occur while the mattress is in transit, being relocated (including within your home) or being turned.
- Stains or damage to a mattress that has been exposed directly or indirectly to the elements (sun, rain, etc.)
- Stains or damage to protectors or mattresses used for rental or commercial purposes. The protector and mattress warranties only apply to protectors and/or mattresses that you have purchased for personal, domestic or household use. Protectors used for rental or commercial purposes come with a standard 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Pillows, cots and quilts.
- Unidentifiable or unexplainable stains or damage.
- Subject to change.
Register your warranty online
To register your warranty online, CLICK HERE, and simply complete all your details. Your warranty will be registered with us, and you will go in the draw for a monthly giveaway of a Twin Pack of TENCEL™ Signature Series® pillow protectors.